If you use CRM in Outlook 2010, you may see messages like this show up in your “Unread Messages” folder:
First, don’t be alarmed—this is not an error—this is a change in how Outlook 2010 handles logging. However, if you are the kind of user that likes to manage e-mails in the unread messages folder, all of these synchronization log messages can get annoying. Here is how you can filter them out of the Unread Messages folder:
1. In Outlook, select the Unread Messages folder
2. Click the View tab on the ribbon
3. Click “View Settings”
4. Click Filter, then Advanced
5. Click Field and select Frequently-used fields and select “Subject.” Select “Doesn’t Contain” for Condition and enter “Synchronization Log:” for Value.
6. Click “Add to List” then “OK.”
Now your Unread Messages folder will no longer display synchronization logs.